TOU

Yes- these can be used for Limited Professional use - for you as a photographer to add the images (you took) and print for your clients. I do not allow them to be put or made into templates that you are selling, in any way shape or form. I don't allow them to be used on eBay, Etsy (or other auction sites), Card creation sites or Printing companies please!!! If you can't agree to the terms- I ask you Please not to purchase my templates.
Terms of use can be downloaded here

Friday, March 11, 2011

Worn N Dated Frames $25

Worn N Dated Frames:
You get 5 life size Polaroids, ranging from a basic frame to old and grungy.
3 of the 5 have a photo effect that can be turned off or left on. There are 2 photo booth strips (1 with the aged photo effect and the other normal) - you get 2 sets of black photo corners and also my tape dispenser that holds 8 different strips of tape.

Worn N Dated frames $25






Photo credit for the frames goes to: Natalie Bacon of Photography by Natalie B
Thanks so much Natalie - I appreciate you and everything you have done for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment