TOU

Yes- these can be used for Limited Professional use - for you as a photographer to add the images (you took) and print for your clients. I do not allow them to be put or made into templates that you are selling, in any way shape or form. I don't allow them to be used on eBay, Etsy (or other auction sites), Card creation sites or Printing companies please!!! If you can't agree to the terms- I ask you Please not to purchase my templates.
Terms of use can be downloaded here

Friday, June 10, 2011

Vintage Text Overlays

My Lil' Creations Vintage Text Overlays are a great addition to your books, card templates, Image boxes and all your clients needs!
You get 8 12x12 overlays, in psd format and created with 300ppi!







$25



1 comment:

  1. does this include the background papers as well?? if you wanted the erased area to be less? so that we can shrink the white area only?

    ReplyDelete